Chris Coming Home!
I was freaking out all day about seeing Chris after 2 whole years. What if I just wasn't attracted to him? What if he was weird and akward or I was weird and akward? I couldn't stop sweating and pacing around my house. It was a relief to see he wasn't some sort of alien. He was so cute to come around and surprize me.
![]() |
| I cant believe he is home! Is this for real? |
![]() |
| My heart was beating so fast and I was so nervous! But it worked out okay;) |
![]() |
| Took him on a little shopping trip to get some new cloths. It was cute anything I said I liked he would think of buying. |
![]() |
| Valentines Day: Lady A Concert! |
![]() |
| Our seats were in the Boonies! But it was still fun;) |
![]() |
| Chris LOVES a good Jdawg |
![]() |
| It didn't take too long to remember how dorky we both are together. |
| Madies Birthday Movie. "I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love." |
![]() |
| One of his last meals out before the mission was thai village. So we went back and got some peanut curry. |








No comments:
Post a Comment