Random Updates From The Past Year:)
![]() |
| We couldn't get over this man and his outfit! Check out the red pants! |
![]() |
| Tim Mcgraw Concert in the Summer |
![]() |
| Ali's Wedding I cant believe my best friend from Hawaii is married. We had some good times, muddy buddies, shopping trips, beach days, hikes, and late night movies |
![]() |
| The Roomates: Ashley, Audrey, and Asia Love them All |
![]() |
| Rascal Flatts |
| Visiting Kels at Costa Vida! |
![]() |
| Disneyland! You never get too old |
![]() |
| Had to dress up a litte for Halloween |
![]() |
| St George Half Marathon I loved running with my Dad. Our time was 1:48 |
![]() |
| Crusin in Mexico Over Christmas |
![]() |
| Zip Line |
![]() |
| I love them all so much! It was the best just to spend time with all the family. |
![]() |
| We liked to try all the crazy things on the menu. |
![]() |
| Jake and I attempted to get Hypnotized. |
![]() |
| It was kinda fun getting all dressed up:) |
![]() |
| I loved getting served every night |
![]() |
| Beach with our Boat behind |
















No comments:
Post a Comment